Sunday, March 7, 2010

New Orleans, here I come!

In two weeks from tomorrow we will be hopping a plane and going to New Orleans. It is a place I've always thought would be amazing to see. Thanks to credit card rewards points and a very cheap hotel rate, we will arrive there on a Monday and leave on a Friday. I am so excited and hoping so much that this is one of those vacations that go down in the history books. We're thinking of going on a Plantation tour and other than that we don't have any specific plans other than to find some good food at a good price and to see what there is to see.

Have you ever been to the Big Easy and have any suggestions? We did receive some suggestions of places to eat but they aren't quite in our price range. I'd love to hear what you have to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love, love, LOVE to hear from you!