Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Sleepy trip prep

I'm still quite excited about our trip tomorrow. I am a little nervous about Sweet One being away from her home for a full week but know that she'll have to get used to it especially since we leave for almost 2 weeks on the 8th. I really have no clue of how much to pack for her. How many toys to bring, what I should have 'just in case' ... all those kinds of questions. My sister said she often worries quite a bit leading up to a trip with kids but once you're in the midst of it it isn't nearly as big of a deal. I guess a lot of things have been like that for me over the past year so I'll just go with the flow.

Sleep pattern last night was a bitch. I slept better when Sweet One was waking me up every 3 to 5 hours! Went to sleep at 10:30, counted down from 100 twice. Woke up at 1:45. Counted down from 100 twice, watched some tv, dusted the living room, crawled back into bed at 4:00. Who knows if I fell asleep right away. Sweet One was hungry at 7:00 and then she rejoined me in bed from 7:40-9:00. It's been similar to this for a week and I think I'm going to lose it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love, love, LOVE to hear from you!