Monday, December 20, 2010

Hide and Seek

Sweet One loves playing Hide and Seek with her Daddy these days. It doesn't even matter if she can see him sticking out from his place because we don't have that many places to hide, she thinks it is the greatest. Big Love will put his index finger on his mouth, "Hmmmm" and Sweet One will copy as he's finding a place to hide. If he forgets the 'thought process' she reminds him and does it until he remembers! Me? I'm sitting on the couch, eating my bowl of regular oatmeal and freshly ground flax seeds, thoroughly enjoying how much they like to play together. (And secretly happy it isn't me trying to get into places because I'm losing my ability to be graceful getting up and down.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love, love, LOVE to hear from you!