Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Thinking of a stranger today

Sweet One is dancing to the Local on the 8's update while wearing her Robeez booties (still the 6-12 months size!) and a diaper shirt that is undone. After three nights of her sleeping well I look at her and smile and know that life is good.

There are moms out there who deal with so much more and as I just read one of my favorite blogs, I can't help but think of her and Monkey today hoping that all will be well for them. This woman has so much on her plate and yet, from what I read, I find it staggering how well she manages to always operate from a place of love for her family. I don't know her at all other than reading her blog but she is an inspiration to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love, love, LOVE to hear from you!