Sunday, February 26, 2012

Huh? It's Oscar Night?

One of my favorite things to do is go to a matinee by myself. Some may find it pathetic, but I loved going and, more often than not, having the theater almost to myself. I would go at least once a month for awhile but since Little Man has been born I've only gone once.

We used to go through three or four movies a month. Now I'm lucky if I can get one movie.

I have no clue what's going on for the Oscars. I just googled "Oscars Nominees 2012" and that is the only reason I know anything. And really, I don't know anything because I have no clue about most of the movies up for awards. I added them all to my netflix list. As if I'll get to them any time soon!

I'm hoping that once Little Man is down to one nap a day I can go see a movie a little more regularly. I miss having that time for myself.

I haven't had any time for myself in 2.5 weeks.

Instead of watching the Oscars, I'm going to watch a movie. We've had 50/50 sitting on our shelf for at least two weeks, if not three.

Two kids is sure a lot different than one. Good thing I don't want three!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love, love, LOVE to hear from you!