Monday, May 16, 2011

2 hours? No, thank you.

From what I've heard, most moms want to avoid the 'mistakes' they made with the first kid once the second comes along. I am no different. I'm desperately trying to get the sleep training off to a good start. (And no, I'm not trying to get Little Man to fall asleep on his own yet.) I'm trying to focus on the one to two hour window and have him sleeping within a maximum of 2 hours once he wakes up. For the life of me, I can not get this going and I end up spending about 3 hours trying to get him to sleep a good nap!

***
Do you want a sandwich for lunch?
No, thank you.
Do you want an apple?
No, thank you.

Really, it seems that we have taught her "No, thank you" very well as she will say this to almost anything I list off to try and get her to eat. And it is delivered in the sweetest little voice you can imagine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love, love, LOVE to hear from you!