Saturday, August 8, 2009

Because I'm bored

It's another overcast, and therefore gloomy, day here in our small town. Big Love is with Sweet One in what I hope will be a nap for them. I can't think of anything to do and so as usual will just let the computer/useless musings on the internet fill some time. I found this on my cousin's facebook profile and so I thought I'd do it here. Anyone else up for it?

Learn 44 things about your friends, and let them learn 44 things about you!

1. Do you like blue cheese? No
2. Do you have a tattoo? No
3. Do you own a gun? No
4. What flavor of Kool-Aid was/is your favorite? Never had a favorite because my mom didn't buy it.
5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? Only in the later months of my pregnancy.
6. What do you think of hot dogs? I like them
7. Favorite Christmas movie? Little Women, used to watch it every year with my sister and I can not think of the movie without thinking of her.
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Decaf coffee or hot water with a lemon wedge
9. Can you do push ups? I actually got to a point where I could do sets of 10! That was a major accomplishment for me. Haven't tried them since I was preggers, though.
10. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? Other than the rings from my husband, the necklace that Montreal gave me for my birthday.
11. Favorite hobby? Watching tv and getting completely immersed in it to the point that it turns off my brain!
12. Do you have A.D.D.? No.
13. What's your favorite shoes? I love the pink, high-heeled sandals I wore for my wedding.
14. Middle Name? The same as my maternal grandmother's first name.
15. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment? At some point I will need to find something else to do other than losing track of time doing nothing online; so nice that Sweet One is not crying for me; I wonder if I'll be able to brave going to a movie tomorrow morning with Sweet One - last time I went on a Sunday morning was when she was barely 2 months old and no one else was there.
17. Current worry? Whether or not I may ever find a friend in this town.
18. Current hate right now? Beating myself up for not being a perfect mama.
19. Pepsi or Coke? Coke - has been for years.
20. How did you bring in the New Year? Sleeping. Sweet One was born on the 7th and so my body was not up for much of anything.
21. Where would you like to go? New Orleans, New York City, Boston, other East Coast locations
22. Name three people who will complete this? We'll see.
23. Do you own slippers? Yes, they're old but still in decent condition!
24. What color shirt are you wearing right now? Black - I used to wear so much black that sometimes I feel like something is missing if I don't have any on!
25. Do you like sleeping on Satin sheets? Wouldn't know, but I'd love to try some bamboo sheets.
26. Can you whistle? Yes.
27. Favorite color? Red. and Yellow.
28. Would you be a pirate? After watching it on tv I realized that in another life I would totally love to be one of the Sea Shepherds.
29. What songs do you sing in the shower? I don't sing in the shower anymore. Hardly sing at all.
30. Favorite Girl's Name? Other than what I named Sweet One, it is Anne.
31. Favorite boy's name? I couldn't even think of a favorite boys name when I was pregnant, but I did like Silas.
33. Last thing that made you laugh? Sweet One. (oh, and watching another rerun of Gilmore Girls, I giggle so much.)
34. Best bed sheets as a child? I never really paid attention to them.
35. Worst injury you had as a child? Before I had even ever had sex, my groin acted up so bad out of nowhere that I spent a number of hours in the emergency and they didn't know what it was.
36. Do you love where you live? I love my house but not the town.
37. What did/do you want to be when you grew/grow up? Still don't really know.
38. Who is your loudest friend? I used to get pretty loud when I was younger. The more comfortable I am with myself the less loud I am.
39. How many dogs do you have? Zero.
40. Does someone have a crush on you? Yup, Big Love.
41. What is your favorite book? These days it is the Time Traveler's Wife.
42. What is your favorite candy? Dark Chocolate.
43. Favorite Sports Team? Roger Federer isn't a team, but I love watching him play.
44. What song do you want played at your funeral? What funeral?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love, love, LOVE to hear from you!