Sunday, August 9, 2009

Who wouldn't want to win?

I've never bought a computer - ever. Often, I have been the home for computers that would otherwise have been thrown out. Currently, I have a computer someone made for me out of recycled parts. He worked at a place that dealt with computer problems that the big box stores couldn't handle. Most of the time if people had all but one part not working with their computer they would just buy a new one which left many decent parts needing a home. So he made me a computer. It works great after a few kinks have been worked out and honestly it is just as good as anything could have bought. I am probably one of the last people in the world to not use a laptop and so I'm trying to win one in this contest. There are 9 different bloggers involved in the contest. I'm sure that I'll probably have to eventually buy a computer but right now I only have my antiquated iPod because I won it and so maybe I'll get lucky this time, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love, love, LOVE to hear from you!