Friday, August 21, 2009

Love: three stages of

Big Love showed up in my life at a perfect point in my life. But Irene Nemirovsky says it with much more grace than I:
"Some else to love, of course. But the way to find him (I mean a true, sincere love) is not to think about it too much, not to yearn for him. Otherwise you make the wrong choice. You imagine you see love in the first and most ordinary face you come across. I hope with all my heart that one day, later on, she'll remarry, but first she must find peace again."
And now, when the five strawberry plants I planted have only one beautifully sweet, red strawberry, Big Love picks it and brings it into the house for me to eat.

So I hope that our marriage last so that I never have to place this ad which was in the paper today:
BRIDAL GOWN valued at $1800. sz. 12 w/gauntlet & veil & 2 cremilin skirts. Worn once by mistake asking $400.
Then again, I only paid $400 for my dress in the first place!

1 comment:

I would love, love, LOVE to hear from you!