Monday, August 24, 2009

To the Fair!


I grew up in a town that has an annual Fall Fair and Rodeo. It has a pretty good one, at that, with the rodeo now being a part of the pro circuit. When we moved here we were told that the county fair here is one of the largest in the area which makes it something one has to check out now and then. Today we took Sweet One to see how she'd be around the animals and she really seemed to be enjoying herself. Hanging from my chest in a carrier, she made lots of noise and smiled as we walked around.

At the pig barn and I saw this mama pig with a little one not really feeding but rubbing its nose all over the place looking for something, with its siblings sleeping peacefully in a pile. I couldn't help but look at her and think: "I can relate!"

1 comment:

I would love, love, LOVE to hear from you!