Monday, March 8, 2010

Wide Mouth Mason

In almost every way my daughter is a wee one. She's 14 months and weighs around 18 pounds. If I don't have a cloth diaper on her, the 12-18 month pants practically come off on their own. They are absolutely too long. She is only starting to outgrow her 12 month clothes. And yet one part of her doesn't seem to be that small at all .... rather than biting the rounds of banana into smaller pieces she stuffs them in her mouth and slowly works on them until they're gone. (Also does this with prunes and pieces of apple. I've tried giving her smaller pieces but she really doesn't like it.) Even more entertaining is how she has recently started to lean into the banana so that I can place it closer to her mouth where she proceeds to wrap her little mouth completely around it and take off the piece I have already part way broken off. Hmmmmm....

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love, love, LOVE to hear from you!