Thursday, February 2, 2012

Day 11 is here

Today is day 11 and Sweet One is sick with a cold so she never got to go with me to the mom's group. I can honestly say that I felt a huge amount of relief when I realized she'd be staying home. I also feel guilty for feeling this way. I'll still be nervous about her going again in two weeks but the idea of having a longer stretch of no biting before she goes back gives me some confidence that maybe she'll make it through the 2.5 hours.

Big Love and the kids had a good morning together and as a mother who rarely leaves both kids at home with their dad, it is good for me to do this and return to a house filled with happy kids and a husband who still has a full head of hair!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love, love, LOVE to hear from you!