Thursday, July 22, 2010

What a mouthful!

I went to the dentist today and five and a half hours after I left, I'm still wondering at what point my dental hygienist draws the line for too much information:
  • telling me that her uterus is tilted and her OB/GYN considers it a fishbowl absolutely perfect for getting pregnant?
  • that her husband got a vasectomy after they had their second child?
  • that she and her husband have been having sex "scot-free" for the past 13 years?
The answer is NO! None of these seem to be too much information to share with me. The only time I ever see her is in this office. I've been there three times now. Once her stories get going, so do her hands and she stops doing what she's supposed to.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love, love, LOVE to hear from you!