Saturday, April 23, 2011

Five

How do other moms manage to get everything done and still have some time for themselves? Right now, the idea of ever getting to the place where I can keep the house clean, make our meals, spend time with the kids and do all the other little things that need to be done in a day seems impossible. Nevermind trying to find some time to recharge myself in all of that. I do not want each of my days to merely be survived. I want the free time I have during the day to be spent with my kids not grasping at straws to get all the chores done. I'm ok with collapsing at the end of the day, closing my eyes knowing that my sleep won't be the greatest. I fear that my ability to achieve a mom-self balance is elusive.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love, love, LOVE to hear from you!