Thursday, April 21, 2011

Four

It's one of my favorite moments in the day and I've been lucky enough to have it every day since Big Love went back to work. Sweet One and I are lying on her bed with the lights out. She is gently snoring as she rubs up against my left side. Beside the bed is Little Man in his sleeper (the best $45 I've ever spent!). It is quiet while we all drift off to sleep. Eventually I will be roused from my sleep from Little Man's noises; this little guy can sometimes snore louder than his sister! When Sweet One wakes up, she looks over and rolls into me for a snuggle. Sometimes it is quick because she wants to get up and then there are times when it is a little bit extended so that I can enjoy snuggling with my little girl.Link

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love, love, LOVE to hear from you!