Friday, September 25, 2009

A few things about Big Love

  1. He laughs when I bring him home "Senior Multi-Vitamins" - he doesn't like swallowing pills and they were chewable
  2. This morning I watched the season premiere of Grey's (was in complete disbelief that it was George who died the ENTIRE time) and so didn't get the vacuuming done as I often do on Big Love's day off. I told him that I wasn't going to be able to fully relax once I put Sweet One to bed and before I finished my sentence, he asked if I'd like him to vacuum the floor while I gave her her bath. Ahhh.
  3. Even though I have outbursts like yesterday that continue on into today (it only lasted for a few minutes today), he is still patient and loving and without judgement.
  4. I love tv more than he and there are times that he will sit in the living room with me, watching reruns of Gilmore Girls just to be with me. (I'm almost done and I will be able to say that I have watched every. single. episode.)
  5. When I accidentally put too much salt in the kale (I was experimenting on a new way to cook it) he profusely apologized for being a bad husband and not finishing what I made him for dinner. A few minutes later I quit eating it, too, because the salt was awful.
  6. He has been counting down the days until Sweet One and I go to Montreal (we start out in 5 sleeps!). Not because he wants to get rid of us but because he knows how important time with my friend is for my sanity. He was the one who strongly encouraged me to buy the train tickets.
  7. He constantly tells me how beautiful I am, desperately hoping that I will stop struggling with all my postpartum woes. (How does Chyler Leigh look so amazing postpartum in Grey's?)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love, love, LOVE to hear from you!